This beautiful one-off apartment with it's townhouse feel features a huge impressive terrace with exceptionally attractive planting creating a lush and truly unique inner-city oasis.
Chews Lane's reputation is exemplary, with its unrivalled CBD position coupled with a vastly superior standard of construction and laneway position, maximising its much-appreciated tranquillity loved by the residents.
• Two bedrooms, (large double and one single) both accessing the giant terrace/courtyard
• Spacious light-filled living and dining with floor-to-ceiling windows and generous 2.7m stud
• Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the private terrace, perfect for al fresco dining, herb garden etc, a true extension of your living
• Modern kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop plus all whiteware included
• Lovely tiled bathroom with underfloor heating, with extra large walk-in shower and a hideaway laundry
• Fully double glazed, under carpet heating in the living and insulated to a very high level
• Secure car park and storage locker
• Facilities include a Cinema, Gym, communal outdoor areas and live-in Building Manager
• Body Corp Fees: $9,491.98 p/a (combined carpark and apartment)
Come and experience the best of Wellington living in this Willis Bond created, LT McGuinness constructed, and Athfield Architects designed multi award winner !
Apartment 8F, with its incredible outdoor area is a very rare commodity in the inner city. We see this as ideal for single and couple permanent residents, investment or a wonderful weekday city home.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: