Every day is a holiday living across the road from Eve Bay beach where the captivating views of the everchanging harbour, Orongorongos and beyond makes this the perfect spot to watch the Cruise ships and Ferrys, divers gathering Kaimoana and occasionally dolphins and Orca. This magical seaside setting is incredibly well sheltered from the prevailing north-westerly but enjoys the best of the summer afternoon sun until late in the day making it perfect for BBQS, beach swims or exploring the rockpools in your coastal front yard.
The reluctant vendors have loved living here for the past 12 years raising their children in this close-knit friendly community, however the time has come to return home to family in Australia.
This beautifully refurbished classic 1960s home is immaculately presented throughout boasting
• Three double bedrooms including an impressive main plus a fourth single/nursery/guest room
• Light-filled, spacious living and dining with a stylish open plan kitchen, all capturing the intimate sea views
• Private, sheltered backyard with flat lawn features an epic built-in Pizza oven for the best summertime entertaining and a secure play area for children and pets
• A cosy hideaway office nook with wrap around desk, perfect for working from home or fun gaming station
• Fully tiled modern bathroom with a bath plus a separate WC room
• Sizable single garage with internal access with workshop space, ample room for lifestyle toys e.g. bikes & surfboards plus extra park in front of garage
• Central heating plus a HRV system with underfloor and ceiling insulation for ultimate year-round warmth and comfort
• Generous Attic storage with a pull-down stair-ladder and a shed in the backyard
This tightly held location is an easy 10-minute walk over the Pass of Branda hill to Seatoun Village shops and popular cafes, schools, kindergarten and parks.
If you have been looking for your own 'slice of the Kiwi dream' look no further!
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: