BEO $885,000 - PRICED TO SELL, best valued two-bedroom apartment in the building!
Enjoy wonderful sun from this perfectly located Victoria Lane Apartment.
Base isolation construction means vastly superior seismic resilience, with Victoria Lane being the ONLY residential building in Wellington which has it !
The brilliant features of this special apartment include;
* Superbly designed and beautiful open-plan living and kitchen/dining, a testimony to Athfield Architects
* Two double bedrooms, both with opening windows
* Fully tiled bathroom with heated towel rail
* Expansive and interesting urban outlook, both north and west
* Storage locker
In the heart of the fashionable Cuba Quarter, this apartment offers so much and is guaranteed to delight.
Victoria Lane Apartments' base-isolated structure and rigid diagrid frame significantly reduces the experience of an earthquake for occupants as well as the onset of significant seismic damage to the building when compared to conventional apartment buildings.
Conveniently located on the corner of Victoria and Dixon Streets, Victoria Lane Apartments is within close walking distance of everything that Wellington has to offer. A new pedestrian laneway from Victoria Street provides easy access to the private residential lobby.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: