Spacious one-bedroom, 53sqm apartment with its own covered carpark in the popular Hobson Court complex in Hobson Street, one of Wellington's most expensive streets.
Easy walk to The Terrace, New World, Thorndon swimming pool, Thorndon village and a minute's drive to the motorway North or south. Positioned on the 7th floor, this unit has lovely views east and even a harbour glimpse!
In approximately two years the Body Corp is proposing to undertake a major refurbishment replacing all windows with new double glazing plus repainting the complex. Our vendor on settlement of this apartment will leave $55,000 in a trust account to go towards any new cost the new owner will face.
• One double bedroom
• Spacious sunny lounge
• Covered car pad
• Tidy bathroom
• 53sqm floor area
• Bodycorp $8,332.68 pa
• Owner leaving in $55,000 to go towards the proposed upcoming special levy
• NBS 40%
See you Sunday or call me for an appointment!
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: