Located in one of the very best positions in the newly created Erskine complex, this enchanting brand new luxury townhouse is an absolute delight !
Superbly oriented for maximum sun with a north west aspect and also enjoying the unique feature of opening directly east onto the 'village green', an intimate and charming communal lawn and garden.
- Beautiful living area opening out two ways to maximise the alfresco lifestyle. Open plan with the fantastic kitchen which enjoys a plethora of attractive built in features.
- Sizable and private deck overlooking Island Bay and enjoying the very last rays
- Guest powder room on this level
Up the stairs to ;
- Giant main bedroom with huge vaulted chapel ceiling, fantastic outlook, opulent tiled en suite and excellent storage facilities.
- Two additional double bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Luxurious family bathroom
- Great attic storage with pull down ladder.
Further appealing features include ;
- Sits on own freehold land. No body corporate fees !
- Super large single garage with laundry, plenty of built in shelving and generous under stair storage.
- Radiator heating and gas hot water.
- Additional carpark in front of garage ( plus guest parking adjacent )
Thoughtfully conceived complex within the mature grounds of the old Erskine Convent and School including the beautifully restored historic chapel, a delight for all residents. 5 minute walk to shops and public transport.
Erskine really is a very special place to live, thoughtfully planned and superbly executed.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: