This fabulous apartment is so well located being minutes to cafes, bars, Cuba Precinct and even the waterfront - it’s got the lot! AtlasHouse with its impeccably retained Art Deco character features has been strengthen with an 75% NBS seismic rating. This spacious single level 130sqm apartment features:
· Two large double bedrooms with ample wardrobe space, master with ensuite
· Big on space, fantastic open plan living, dining and kitchen
· Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to large recessed deck, a true extension of the living
· Second main bathroom has a bath and separate shower
· Good sized separate laundry
· Floor area 130sqm with high stud
· Secure car park plus huge storage room, an absolute rarity
In 2021 the body corp is carrying out a large maintenance programme and the special levy cost for Apartment 7 will be $27,237. Our vendor is paying this forward on settlement so it is of no cost to the lucky new owner!
This apartment is a perfect transition for empty nesters or professionals / city dwellers. This represents excellent value for money for such a prime inner city location. Put this on your must-see list, you will not be disappointed!
To be sold by Tender closing Thursday 12th November at 12.00pm
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: