An enviable location on the sunny side of Ferry Street and only a few minutes' walk to Schools, Kindergarten, Seatoun Village shops, Arcimboldi cafe, the Sprig and Fern and of course the beach awaits this fabulous single level home. Discreetly tucked behind a high wall for privacy you know as soon as you walk through the front door you've walked into a special family home. The house is slightly elevated and the very pleasant surprise is the expansive vista across the Bowling Club and Seatoun including some sea views and out to the Orongorongos. Facing north/east to the house is completely light filled and enjoys a superb year-round sun aspect. Highlights include
• Three bedrooms, including an impressive main bedroom with masses of wardrobe space
• Two spacious adjoining living rooms, the main lounge has French doors for seamless indoor / outdoor flow to a sizable deck and backyard
• Stylish modern kitchen with stone benchtops, extra-large oven with 6 burner gas cooktop, ample cupboards, and a lovely open plan dining area
• A truly magnificent family backyard includes large flat lawn and established gardens which is sunny and well sheltered making for an idyllic children's playground paradise
• The bathroom includes a bath and a separate WC plus a large separate laundry / utility room. There is a vacant room space allocated for a second bathroom to be installed.
• Double garage with remote doors, one side currently set up as a teenagers getaway space.
• Two large basement rooms perfect for storage of lifestyle toys such as kayaks, bikes etc or hobby / studio room, wine cellar or for the home brewer
• Gas central heating for ultimate year-round warmth and comfort
If you have been searching for that special family home in Seatoun Village, look no further we've found it!
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: