Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
Set back off the road on private leafy section in a fantastic location handy to schools, bus stops and next door to the impressive Karori Park and easily accessible to popular cycle tracks awaits this lovely home. Boasting everything a family could want this well-presented 250 sqm home is big on size with generous proportions virtually all on one level. Superbly orientated for great sun the house is very well sheltered and features:
· Four huge bedrooms including a massive separate master wing with dressing room, separate sunroom and WC
· Sizeable light-filled living flowing to a separate dining room with French doors for seamless indoor / outdoor flow to enjoy al fresco living
· Fantastic modern kitchen with quality appliances and masses of cupboard space
· Stylish new tiled bathroom, separate laundry room and masses of storage
· Large 658s qm grounds with flat lawn, courtyard with built-in patio / BBQ area and established gardens, ideal for children and summer entertaining
· Well insulated, heat pump, panel heaters and heat transfer system throughout for maximum warmth and comfort
· Drive-on to double garage with adjoining workshop plus storage room and additional off-street parking
The reluctant vendors have relocated to Auckland and its time for the lucky new owners to make this home their own. Be sure not to miss this one!
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: