First time on the market in 36 years the reluctant vendors of this much-loved family home have now retired to the Kapiti Coast. With drive on access to a secure garage then an easy walk up to the house which is perched up off the road on a botanic-like garden setting, lush with established trees, shrubs, lawn and vege patch. Boasting the most breath-taking panoramic harbour and city views which stretch north to the Rimutakas and east to the Orongorongas which can be enjoyed from most rooms in the house. Highlights include:
* Four generous bedrooms and two bathrooms 160 SQM
* Sizable light-filled living areas with views
* Open plan kitchen and dining area which faces north
* Indoor / outdoor flow to a private sheltered courtyard and leafy garden
* Upgraded over the years to maximize space and versatility
* Gas Central heating throughout and some double glazing
* Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls College
This fabulous sizable home offers so much and is easy walking distance to Kelburn Village and the Cable Car, Victoria University with bus stops nearby plus an easy 5-minute drive to the city. Be sure not to miss this one, you will not be disappointed!
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: