Buyer Enquiry Over $389,000.
Desirable city fringe location and an easy walk to Thorndon Village, The Terrace and CBD awaits this sizeable ground floor company share apartment with a lovely City and Harbour view. Birchington Court is a solid 1960s building which has been well maintained with a 67% NBS Rating.
- Spacious light filled open plan living with pleasant view of the city and harbour
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen and huge bathroom plus a separateWC plus ample storage
- Company share apartment that can be rented.Currently rented for $670 per week
- Easy access ground floor position and very close to car park
- Company Levy $9648 which includes WCC Rates,Insurance and Maintenance fee
This very well-presented apartment represents excellent value for money in such a prime location. An ideal opportunity for city dwellers, mature persons, young couples or investors.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: