Buyer Enquiry Over $2,695,000
Surely the most spectacularly located apartment in Wellington ! Positioned at the apex of Clyde Quay Wharf with unobstructed views and sun east, north and west.
Enjoy the daily parade of boats and harbour life literally right outside your windows.
The residences located at the end of the wharf are known as 'No. 1' and are superior in all respects, befitting their preeminent position.
Currently configured as a two bedroom, two living area apartment but easily converted back to the original three bedrooms.
Enjoy the following features of this gorgeous residence ;
* Amazingly tranquil, double glazing throughout and no traffic noise whatsoever
* All on one level for ease of living
* North-facing deck off the main living area
* Sleek kitchen, open plan with the living room, fitted with superior appliances
* Two east-facing bedrooms (or three), accessing the deck through glazed sliding doors
* Two fully secure carparks, both with over bonnet storage lockers
* Two fully tiled bathrooms (one ensuite), both with underfloor heating
* Climate-controlled and electric blinds for year-round comfort
* Common facilities include a concierge, state-of-the-art boutique movie theatre plus complimentary access to the on-site gymnasium
Located in the heart of the city the unique wharf living brings a completely tranquil and restful atmosphere to residents lives, not to mention the spectacular vistas and abundance of sun.
With a BEO of $2,695,000 and a Rateable Value of $3,885,000 this apartment is priced to sell.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: