This gorgeous townhouse built in 2016 is idyllically set on a prime corner end location for peace and quiet of this highly sought after and the tightly held Kairangi Rise complex. Elevated for great sun this beautiful home boasts some real ‘x- factor’ having been tastefully upgraded with a touch of European flair.
Custom designed interior with high end finishes throughout including flooring, kitchen, built-in cabinetry, garage storage and more, all flooded in an abundance of natural light.
The most incredible outdoor living area boasts a garden full of hundreds of native plants, including fruit trees which are thriving in this sunny and sheltered environment.
• Light filled open plan living and dining with seamless indoor / outdoor flow to a sunny custom built deck and flat lawn
• Two generous double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main features expansive views
• Modern open planned kitchen with large bench top, generously sized pantry and cupboards
• A spacious stylish modern bathroom includes a bath and built-in timber cabinetry
• Garage with internal access plus ample storage space, fully equipped laundry and additional car pad next to the front door
• Double glazing and fully insulated throughout plus a heat pump for year round warmth and comfort
• Additional side entry leading directly to the garden
• Body corporate fees per annum $4,558.16 includes insurance
This beautiful urban development in this desirable location is handy to Miramar Village shops, cafes, supermarket, schools and Weta studios. We absolutely love this home and are sure you will too!
To be sold by tender closing Thursday 29th October at 12pm.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: