With lovely street appeal this charming 1897 Villa is only a minutes' walk to Thorndon Village and an easy stroll to the Terrace, CBD and Victoria University. Well-presented this home is full of immaculately retained character features throughout such as native timber joinery and doors, polished floors, stunning original staircase, bay windows, three ornate fireplaces. Sizable and light-filled boasting high stud ceilings the house is very well laid out with a flexible floorplan, downstairs currently setup as two living and a large bedroom.
* Four bedrooms including an impressive master with walk-in wardrobe
* Spacious living with a heat pump which opens to a sun-filled conservatory / family room
* Large open-plan kitchen includes a 6-burner gas oven and masses of cupboards
* French doors open out to a private courtyard and terraced patio and garden, perfect for summertime bbqs
* Fabulous new modern bathroom plus second wc downstairs
* A separate laundry room plus another additional large storage room
* Currently operated as a successful Airbnb with high occupancy the property could be purchased fully furnished
* Fantastic storage throughout
* Zoned for Wellington Boys/Girls
This central location is hard to beat for those who enjoy walking everywhere including the Botanic Garden just up the road. This fabulous city home is ideal for professionals, families, parents accommodating University children or Airbnb operators.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: