This wonderful large family home has some issues identified by builder reports such as design faults and deferred maintenance which may require some structural work, replacing a good portion of cedar weatherboard and removal of internal asbestos ceilings etc etc.
Our vendor who has raised her family here for 30 years has bought elsewhere and at her stage in life would just like to move on and is very keen to sell on AUCTION Day.
* 4-bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Three spacious light-filled living areas all with wonderful outlooks and a beautiful garden.
* Indoor outdoor flow to huge decks with city and bush views
* Wonderful Large 943sqm land area lush with native trees, bush and incredible birdlife truly one of the best we have seen in wellington.
* Extremely sheltered and sunny
* Drive on from Highbury Cres to double carport
We are seeking buyers/Builders who appreciate a project where they can, overtime, make some money or a family who is prepared to take on the work and keep it as the wonderful family home it is.
Auction at Ray White, 1/77 Thorndon Quay, Wellington.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: