Drive on from Highbury Crescent.
City close and country quiet is the best description of this magnificent, private setting amongst the bush which is full of native birdlife including Kaka, Kereru and Tui. First time on the market in 38 years this Architecturally designed 1970s classic has a real special feel about it. And the moment you walk through the front door you know this is one of those exceedingly rare, special homes that do not often come to market. The cedar-clad, split-level home is nicely tucked into the hillside and enjoys panoramic views from most rooms in the house.
* Four generous bedrooms, including an impressive main wing with semi ensuite and office
* Three spacious light-filled living areas, main features a gas fireplace
* Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to massive outdoor decks to enjoy the best outdoor living and summertime BBQs
* Impressive workshop / studio room and basement wine cellar plus masses of storage
* Large 943m2 section which is lush with native trees and bush
* Drive on from Highbury Cres to a large double carport
Close to bus stops and Polhill Reserve is nearby for avid Mountain bikers and leisurely bush walks plus only a few minutes' drive to Kelburn Village, Aro Village with its cool cafes and shops.
This unique beauty is ideal for professional couples who work from home and / or families with teenagers wanting separate living spaces. We absolutely love this home and are sure you will too.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: