Quietly set at the end of cul-de-sac on an elevated site this retro 1970s gem boasts real “wow factor” and has the most magnificent jaw dropping panoramic views across Island Bay to the Cook Strait and Kaikouras. Benefiting from incredible year-round sun this has been the much-loved home of the current owners for the past 30 years and has been well maintained and very nicely presented throughout.
The bonus is a very impressive separate Studio above the garage which would make a super working from home space, with its own deck and panoramic views across Cook Strait.
* Three bedrooms, all have great views, main includes an ensuite
* Super large Studio above the garage with its own sunny deck. A perfect work from home office or ideal Guest / Teenagers quarters
* Cosy light filled lounge features built-in cabinetry plus a separate sun filled dining room boasting high vaulted ceilings
* Sizeable section includes sunny courtyards perfect for summer living and terraced gardens with established trees and bush
* Large double garage plus sizable basement storage area
* Well insulated, plus a heat pump downstairs and heater upstairs making for warmth and comfort
Located in the ever popular Island Bay and it all it has to offer this enchanting home with its truly unique character will surely pull at your heart strings.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: