One of the very best layouts in the building and definitely the highest floor possible of its type, located on the sub-penthouse level.
The 18th floor offers truly spectacular views, encompassing the full inner harbour and stretching over the water to Petone and the mountains beyond as well as city lights, Oriental Bay, the lagoon and Mt Victoria. Hard to find better !
The best of its fine features include ;
* Beautifully proportioned living room, offering several seating and dining options with spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows capturing every inch of those remarkable views
* Excellent kitchen with a practical layout, open plan with the living area
* A very user friendly, sizeable recessed and paved patio/deck, accessed from the living area as well as all three bedrooms
* Three genuine double bedrooms, all enjoying the harbour views with the main having both a walk-in wardrobe and a tiled and under-floor heated en suite including a separate bath, a rarity for apartments.
* Second bathroom, (also tiled and heated) plus a separate guest wc.
* Secure carpark with giant walk in storage locker on the carpark level
Chews Lane Apartments have the highest of reputations, always keenly sought after for a myriad of reasons including; the best possible CBD location, common facilities which include a movie theatre, gym, live in manager and several communal decks. Quality and integrity of build is assured having been created by arguably NZ's finest developers, Willis Bond, with Athfield Architects.
This particular floorplan is extremely tightly held and seldom available for very good reason. Universally suitable for couples, most family units and retirees, 18F is only available due to its owners returning home to Auckland.
View by private appointment.
Contact Nick or Andrew for further information.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: