With sweeping panoramic views of Miramar, this modern spacious four-bedroom house on a large 631sqm site is a gem you can’t pass up. Proudly perched on the peak of the ridge with close to a 360 degree aspect there are vistas north/west/east & south including incredible panoramic views over Miramar and to the Brooklyn Hills, Lyall Bay and out to Cook Strait.
Well-presented throughout recent improvements including a brand-new roof which has just been completed, as well as newly fitted double glazed windows and two new decks in 2016.
· Super sun aspect from early in the morning until sunset to enjoys BBQs and outdoor living
· Very spacious main living room faces north/west for maximum sun and big views with sliding doors to sizeable deck and access to the backyard
· Fabulous modern kitchen has stunning sea views and open plan dining which opens to another deck
· Three generous double bedrooms plus a fourth guest room and/or could be a perfect home office
· Very impressive large grounds include flat lawn making it an ideal playground for children and pets with scope to further landscape and improve
· Bus stop just across the road
What a great lifestyle location handy to all the best the Peninsula has on offer including popular Lada and Polo Cafes, Double Vision Brewery plus Mountain biking tracks and bush walks at Maupuia Reserve Park or stroll down to Scorching Bay for a summertime swim.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: