Enviably situated in the "Bay"' this gorgeous unique apartment with it's stunning views both day and night and filled with sunshine has to be seen to be appreciated. A total refurbishment was undertaken in 2017 resulting in a fantastic modern home.
On offer is:
• Two double bedrooms, master with huge ensuite including a separate bath
• A second large modern family bathroom
• Prime corner in the complex being north/west facing
• Brilliant large modern open plan living, dining kitchen area with the most incredible views and sun Wellington has to offer, never a dull moment when you live here
• Exquisite high-spec kitchen with open touch drawers and Miele appliances
• Oversized room dedicated solely to laundry and drying/ironing room (a rarity for apartments)
• Two single garages side by side auto opening with room for storage and positioned right near the entrance, almost unheard of with apartments
• This Company Share apartment is extremely well run and has very reasonable Body Corp fees which include rates and insurance etc $18,239.20 pa
• NBS rating of 84 %
• Retro fitted double glazing throughout, controlled underfloor heating plus German wall heaters
• Direct access to a wonderful large roof deck perfect for BBQ's and showing off the city to your guests
One of the many wonderful things owners love about living here, apart from the obvious like direct beach access or stroll along the parade, walk to the city, is that it is so peaceful being set back off the parade so you have the best of both worlds.
This apartment is very special and a must to view.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: