This cute Workmans Cottage is brilliantly located only a minutes’ walk to Wellington Hospital, Countdown Supermarket and an easy walk to Massey University, Newtown Village and the City. Located on a sunny corner site this 65 sqm home screams potential and is ripe for cosmetic upgrading from the lucky new owners who are prepared to roll up their sleeves and make it their own.
* One very large bedroom and a separate study/ office room
* Generous living and a separate dining room with high stud ceilings
* Original kitchen and bathroom ready to renovate
* Sizeable and sunny fenced flat backyard – a blank canvas ready to landscape
* Close to public transport and Newtown shops and easily walkable to town
* Large basement ideal for storage space
This cosy home will appeal to couples/singles, first home buyers and investors who relish the prospect of a small project and reap the rewards.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: