Secure this exquisite two-bedroom freehold city home featuring panoramic views across the city and harbour in Wellington's only base-isolated apartment building.
Now ready for occupancy, you will be able to move in and enjoy central city living in this exceptional new home. A dedicated onsite car park and walk-in storage locker is also included with the apartment.
Key features include:
* Corner apartment with both north and east aspects, views across the city, the harbour and Mt Victoria
* Generous open-plan living space and entertainer's kitchen, with floor-to-ceiling windows and pop-out balcony
* Spacious master suite with ensuite bathroom and built-in double wardrobe
* Second double bedroom and bathroom
* Contemporary living crafted from premium natural materials
* 7 Homestar design rating
* Onsite Resident Services Manager
* Pet-friendly building
* Delivered by Willis Bond, Athfield Architects and LT McGuinness Construction.
Victoria Lane Apartments' base-isolated structure and rigid diagrid frame significantly reduces the experience of an earthquake for occupants as well as the onset of significant seismic damage to the building when compared to conventional apartment buildings.
Conveniently located on the corner of Victoria and Dixon Streets, Victoria Lane Apartments is within close walking distance of everything that Wellington has to offer. A new pedestrian laneway from Victoria Street provides easy access to the private residential lobby.
Apartment Now Available to View
For more information about Victoria Lane Apartments and to book an appointment, contact Nicholas: 027 443 7907, email@example.com or Pano: 027 477 9559, firstname.lastname@example.org
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: