Buyer Enquiry Over $870,000
Nicely set at the quiet cul-de-sac end of Mein Street and a stones throw to the wonderful townbelt, brilliant for walking and riding or just listening to the wonderful birdlife. This stunning x-factor modern character cottage. In 2005 the house was extended and refurbished resulting in the ultra-cool house that it is now. Check out below the wonderful features.
* Two generous double bedrooms
* Sun filled living and dining area with French doors for seamless indoor/ outdoor flow
* Stylish galley kitchen
* Modern tiled bathroom with underfloor heating
* The sun-drenched private courtyard is well sheltered, perfect for summer BBQs/Al fresco dining
* Elevated lawn area with multiple uses
* Large shed perfect for bikes and toys
* Two heat pumps, plus some underfloor heating
* Zoned for Wellington College, Wellington East Girls College and Newtown School
This highly desirable location is only a few minutes walk to Wellington Hospital, Newtown Village with it’s abundance of eclectic shops and colourful cafes plus bus stops nearby for quick city access.
We absolutely love this home and are sure you will too!
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: