Pre-market planning is so important for obtaining a stress-free result.
- Understanding your home - Builders reports provide a comprehensive way to learn about your home. If any items come up on the report you can fix them and then have the report updated. Alternatively provide buyers quotes for any work that could be required in the future.
- LIM reports from the council give you all the records the council holds - they take up to 10 days to be received and are valid for 6 months. Having this done up front makes the process much faster for buyers.
- Detailed information packs - our team ensures we get as many details from the owner as possible so all relevant details can be passed on to the buyers.
- Improve your landscaping - street appeal is crucial to a good first impression, so make sure your home's lawn is immaculate. Mow the lawn, prune the bushes, weed the garden and plant flowers.
- Clean the outside - a messy exterior can make buyers think you have not kept on top of the maintenance. Be sure to clean the gutters and wash down your cladding including windows.
- Declutter is the best way for buyers to see all the space available and imagining their own items in the home.
- Make the home inviting - fresh paint, flowers, paintings all play part in an emotional purchase.
- High impact photos - Using a good photographer and preparing your home for photo day is key. We are lucky enough to use the best photographer in the game.
- Comprehensive home-selling strategy - use a well thought-out plan with focused marketing and exposure.