Tips for getting the competitive advantage.
Planning is key:
- Write down a list of things you have done on the home over the time of owning it
- Check maintenance items around your home - a builders report early in the process can help this
- All homes have items that come up so the more you know and the earlier it is easy to fix or provide quotes
- Ordering LIM reports from the council prior to marketing ensures another part of buyers maintenance - the reports can take 10 working days to be returned from the council so worth allowing time
- When preparing the home for market it is very true that a photo can say 1000 words so getting your home photo ready matters
- We spend time with our owners and properties prior to selling to ensure the home is viewed in the best possible light
Contact our team to learn more!