City close and country quiet is the best description of this magnificent, private setting amongst the native bush which is full of birdlife. The moment you walk through the front door you know this is one of those exceedingly rare, special homes that do not often come to market. This home with its tasteful refurbishments incorporates a perfect blend of immaculately retained character and stylish modern additions designed with today's living in mind.
* Three generous double bedrooms, impressive main bedroom opens out to a deck
* Spacious light-filled living areas boast large bi-folding windows and high stud ceilings
* Gorgeous open-plan kitchen, designed with entertaining in mind
* Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to massive, covered decks and courtyard perfect for summertime living
* Incredible 663m2 grounds lush with native bush and lawn an idyllic children's paradise
* Lovely tiled bathroom features an extra-large walk-in shower and spa bath
* 2/3 off-street car parks plus a large basement/workshop room with many possibilities
* Gas central heating and well-insulated for year-round warmth and comfort
This highly desirable location is very handy to the Train station, Ngaio shops, bus stops and an easy 10 minutes drive to the city.
We absolutely love this home and we are sure you will too.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: