Apartment 4.01 Victoria Lane Apartments, 161 Victoria Street
BEO $1,445,000 (including carpark but can be purchased without)
Be the first to move into this delightful apartment in the exciting Victoria Lane Apartments, the first to be built with cutting-edge earthquake mitigation technology, base isolation.
Apartment 4.01 is amazing, enjoying the benefit of a massive 23m² outdoor terrace, so unique, more like a townhouse than an apartment. Facing northwest and enjoying a huge amount of afternoon sun, ideal for outdoor living and just perfect for pets, which are allowed.
* Sun-drenched living/dining/kitchen area with glass sliding door to the terrace
* Two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
* Two fully tiled bathrooms with heated towel rails
* Heat pump to the living area
* Secure dedicated carpark with roomy over-bonnet storage locker
* Pet friendly
* On-site residents service manager
Athfield Architects and Willis Bond bring their vast experience of luxury apartment living to this exciting brand new development.
If you are leaving the family home and not wanting to compromise on outdoor living space then this one's definitely for you !
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: