Often sought but rarely found, this character cool, home and income offers an executive three bedroom home upstairs with an extraordinary two bedroom flat below. Designed by an architect, meticulously renovated and refurbished throughout this home is the ideal choice for executives, busy couples and small families. With all the hard work done the fantastic features include:
- Easy one level living with stunning front yard, drive on car pad. Huge stud height with character features throughout including incredible timber ceilings.
- Bespoke kitchen with macrocarpa bench-top, custom totara and brass pot rack plus masses of storage
- Light filled open plan living with plenty of space for dining and living. Flowing to a great size deck with stunning harbour views.
- Large main bedroom with floor to ceiling storage
- Two addition bedrooms with custom storage units and the third room has a mezzanine with a double bed. Perfect spare room or home office.
- Exquisite bathroom with Italian tap fittings, tiled rain head shower and separate bath with
- Full rebuild of downstairs in 2021 to the latest code creating an immaculate large two bedroom dwelling, currently tenanted for $750 a week.
- Brand new kitchen with high quality appliances
- Stunning great size bathroom enjoying a bath and separate shower
- Thermal insulation and acoustic insulation throughout
All the hard work has been done including:
- Both upstairs and downstairs has ducted heating to individual rooms
- All Electrical and plumbing has been replaced. Insulation above standard
- Majority has been double glazed
- Electrical supply to car pad (suitable for EV charge point)
- Bike shed, basement storage and garden shed in backyard
Fantastic location, basically the intersect of Newtown, Kilbirnie and Hataitai, Just a stroll down the road to Mediterranean Food Warehouse, People’s Coffee and further to other eateries in Newtown. The Regional Aquatic Centre right at the bottom of the Henry Street steps. Mount Victoria close distance proving a great commute to work plus Kilbirnie is its own little village with two supermarkets, commonsense organics, banks, post office and many more offerings.
All situated on a large 497 site that includes a terraced garden with lots of future potential, including development opportunity. So, if you are looking for a thoughtfully designed home with versatility and serious WOW factor, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view!
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: