Incorporating the top two floors, 11 Stowe Hill which is one of two boutique apartments is incredibly special.
Unrestricted harbour and city views this magnificent 275sqm home is orientated East / North & West for fabulous year round sun.
Boasting vast living spaces with four different living areas that flow seamlessly or can be separated off with ease by discreet cavity sliding doors.
• Three double bedrooms include an impressive master suite upstairs which adjoins to one of the most incredible home office suites we've ever seen
• Spacious wrap around lounge and open plan dining facing the harbour with two gas fireplaces throughout
• Breakfast dining area with stylish built-in booth table and bench seating, a perfect spot for morning coffee
• Huge entertainer's kitchen with all-integrated appliances; large separate laundry and linen closets
• Intimate sitting room, ideal as home movie / media room to kick back and relax in
• Massive outdoor deck area is bathed in sun and enjoys the expansive views, perfect for summertime BBQs and sunbathing
• A secure garage with extra car space in front plus basement workshop and storage room
• Body Corporate fees $2,731.66 (insurance only)
• One of two units - 11 Stowe Hill comprises the top two floors
This sumptuous city-fringe home makes for a sensible apartment alternative for those not ready to reside in a high rise apartment building.
Leverage 47 years of experience with the APA team and sell your property for a premium price.
Request an APA Market Appraisal today. You’ll receive:
- A report from a qualified team
- A realistic price range based on market evidence
- A meeting with the team to learn how APA can sell your house for the best price
- At no cost – an APA Market Appraisal is free of charge.
GET IN TOUCH: